Speaker Alain Leduc – Punk Manager & Public Speaker
Interactive webinar: 2 hours
Webinar: 8 to 25 people
Managers, Team Leaders, employees, C-Suite
Concept & goals
Ideas often arrive without warning: under the shower, in the car, while sleeping. Our inspiration seems uncontrollable. And it always leaves us too soon. What if we could control it?
Simple and effective creative techniques can trigger inspiration and help us generating ideas on demand, when we need some. Practical tools and specific behaviors facilitate the creative attitude in everyday life.
- Make the difference between and idea and a et solution – creativity et innovation
- The creative balance: disconnection and discipline
- Four conditions to respect: how to speed up creativity
- Individual creativity: bouncing on your own ideas
- Creativity techniques: 5 practical tools and concrete examples
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
Punk Diploma on demand 😊
*The course will start with a minimum of 8 participants