Speaker Alain Leduc – Punk Manager & Public Speaker
Interactive webinar: 2 hours
Webinar: 8 to 25 people
Managers, Team Leaders, employees, C-Suite
Concept & goals
Limiting creativity to brainstorming is very reductive. After the production of ideas, many questions and challenges slow down or block the creative process.
How to deal with crazy ideas? How to start? How to select the promising ideas? How to tame wild ideas and transform them into relevant proposals? How to convert boldness into feasibility?
Several tools and techniques can help us to structure the follow-up of ideas and ensure productive outcomes.
- Creating relevant solutions based on foggy ideas
- Respect decompression stops to bring ideas back to the surface
- Selection of promising ideas: choosing is not renouncing
- Drawing a first draft by designing families of ideas
- Evaluating the potential of ideas by using relevant criterias
- The mutation of ideas
- Construction of concepts: a practical tool to inject substance and coherence
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
Punk Diploma on demand 😊
*The course will start with a minimum of 8 participants