A topic-based course to improve the knowledge of the English language thanks to a wide range of topics, culture units focusing on global issues, and a true communicative methodology.
Prepare to Speak – C1
from: 820,00 € (ex. VAT)
Date: new dates starting in March 2021
- Managers, executives, professionals, graduates, master graduates and anyone who would like to improve his/her English-speaking fluency and listening and writing skills.
- A B2 level of English is required
60-hour course, articulated in:
- 30 2-hour lessons
Select language formulas to express themselves clearly and appropriately on a variety of complex topics of a general, academic, professional nature. Communicate with other users fluently and spontaneously, demonstrating a good command of a wide variety of language.
Concept & Goals
- A topic-based course to improve the knowledge of the English language thanks to a wide range of topics, culture units focusing on global issues, and a true communicative methodology.
- Understand ideas, relevant aspects and details, and implicit and explicit opinions and attitudes of different speakers in a wide range of extensive, detailed oral texts, and in a variety of accents, registers and styles, even where the speed of articulation is high.
- Changes – Perfect tenses
- Human and animal behaviour – conditionals
- Food and rituals – Past tenses
- Advertising – phrasal verbs
- Art: Participle clauses
- Cities – compound adjectives
- Music – collocations
- Language and Culture – expressing wishes
- Inventions – the passive
- Education and culture – reported speech
- Environment, nature conservation: reported speech
- Sport and health – prepositions
- At work – purpose and reason clauses
- Literature– concessive clauses
- Happiness and freedom – Comparison and Modal verbs
- Strange events – word order and adverbs
- English Humour – expressions with go
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
*Luxembourg Business Register # : B248141 – Ministerial Authorization #: 10114513 / 0
€ 950,00 (+ VAT)
€ 820,00 (+ VAT) – AIIC Members and G2E Partners
*The course will start with a minimum of 6 participants
Global2Evolution Partners, Standard