A topic-based course to improve the knowledge of the English language thanks to a wide range of topics, culture units focusing on global issues, and a true communicative methodology.
Prepare to Speak – B2
de: 750,00 €
Date: new dates starting in March 2021
- Managers, executives, professionals, graduates, master graduates and anyone who would like to improve his/her English-speaking fluency and listening and writing skills.
- A B1 level of English is required
60-hour course, articulated in:
- 30 2-hour lessons
The prepare to speak – B2 Course focuses on the ACLL (All Communicative Language Learning) Methodology, a methodology designed to build global competency by providing a variety of activities in order to help managers, executives, professionals, graduates, master graduates, improve their English speaking fluency and their listening and writing skills. Learners are going to experience a variety of tasks to make the learning more effective.
Concept & Goals
- A topic-based course to improve the knowledge of the English language thanks to a wide range of topics, culture units focusing on global issues, and a true communicative methodology.
- By the end of the course the learner will understand longer speeches, presentations, articles written on topical issues, and will be able to speak fluently and spontaneously, participate in discussions, express and justify his/her views, and will be able to write clear and detailed texts on topics of interest, as well as essays, formal and informal letters and reports.
- Fashion matters – adverbs of degree
- Going virtual – review of Present tenses
- Travel and transportation – modals
- Positive and negative experiences – review of Past tenses
- Becoming famous and winning prizes: conditionals
- Sport and Leisure activities – Gerunds and infinitives
- Advertising – products and promotion
- Holiday in space – review of Future tenses
- Personality – past and present participles
- Inventions – the passive
- Education and culture – reported speech
- Work and employment – perfect tenses
- Environment, nature conservation, weather, and climate
- Eat to live or live to eat? – collocations and food
- Reading – “what’s in a book?”
- Health and healthcare – the body
- Crime and punishment
- Housing and real estate – mixed conditionals
- Natural disasters and Current events
- English Humour
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
*Luxembourg Business Register # : B248141 – Ministerial Authorization #: 10114513 / 0
€ 890,00 (+ VAT)
€ 750,00 (+ VAT) – AIIC Members and G2E Partners
*The course will start with a minimum of 6 participants
Membres AIIC ou Association Partenaire G2E, Standard