|A course designed to help medical students and nurses improve their English communication skills and fluency at work and to improve practice in healthcare situations.|
English in use for Nurses- 30 hours
from: 420,00 € (ex. VAT)
- Medical students and nurses working in key areas of nursing
- Interpreters and translators wishing to learn specific terms
- B2 level of English required
30-hour course, articulated in:
- 15 2-hour lessons
Concept & Goals
|· To improve listening skill reflecting everyday nursing situations.
· To improve the learners’ ability in filling medical forms and documents.
· To strengthen the speaking skills to become more fluent in healthcare situations: admitting a patient and explaining medical procedures.
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
Luxembourg Business Register # : B248141 – Ministerial Authorization #: 10114513 / 0
€ 590,00 (+ VAT)
€ 490,00 (+ VAT) – AIIC Members and G2E Partners
€ 420,00 (+VAT) – Students
*The course will start with a minimum of 6 participants
Étudiants, Membres AIIC ou Association Partenaire G2E, Standard