|A course designed for people working or planning to work in the human resources environment. It prepares learners for real working life by improving their communication skills and English language knowledge through a wide range of topics of concern to Human Resources and Personnel Development.|
English in use for Human Resources- 30 hours
from: 420,00 € (ex. VAT)
- Students and professionals in the human resources sector
- Interpreters and translators wishing to learn specific terms
- B2 level of English required
30-hour course, articulated in:
- 15 2-hour lessons
Concept & Goals
|· HR strategies: strategic approaches, strategy documents.
· Company resourcing and talent management: resourcing plan, methods and strategy, solving problems.
· Recruitment: job requirements, possible candidates, interviews, selecting the candidate.
· Training methods: training and development strategy.
· Managing Conflict: coaching, mentoring and counselling.
· Competence frameworks: identifying competences.
· Planning meetings: review scheme and employee briefing.
· Dealing with complaints: investigating, writing a disciplinary procedure, hearings.
· Reward systems.
· HR branding: creating an HR brand.
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
Luxembourg Business Register # : B248141 – Ministerial Authorization #: 10114513 / 0
€ 590,00 (+ VAT)
€ 490,00 (+ VAT) – AIIC Members and G2E Partners
€ 420,00 (+VAT) – Students
*The course will start with a minimum of 6 participants
Global2Evolution Partners, Standard, Students