Hours: 100 hours Core Modules
The Course is articulated in:
- 30 hour Online lessons (compulsory)
- 50 hour offline planning (compulsory)
- 8 hours Summative Assessments (compulsory)
- 12 hours observed teaching (compulsory)
- 10 to 40 hours add-ons Online lessons (optional)
- School placement (optional)
All attendees must do the 100-hour Core modules and they could choose all or some of the optional modules
- This course is made for those who want to become confident English Teachers, those who want to make teaching their successful career and enter the teaching world with as many tools as possible.
- An intermediate level of English is required
Concept & Goals
- Our mission is to try to give teachers and trainers an ongoing support and bring together everything a teacher or trainer needs to plan and deliver effective and engaging lessons.
- This course is designed to give teachers/trainers all the tools they need in one format.
- Its aim is to give them all they need to plan and deliver effective and engaging lessons to survive in any given situation.
- Make sure trainers feel confident, in control of classes and bring English lessons to life.
- Every class is different, we are dealing with people and therefore we need to be receptive of students needs and adjust lessons accordingly.
- Fundamental TEFL
- Inside the classroom
- Stepping up
- Juniors and Summer school
- Business English
- Online teaching
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
€ 120,00 Each add-on module / AIIC Members and G2E partners € 90,00
School placement € 600 (+ VAT) per week (what is included: Summer School placement, accommodation, Wi-Fi, laundry, transfer to and from nearest airport, 15 hours classroom time, 10 hours observation, team meetings, teacher shadowing and inclusion in preparation, 1 excursion a week, support from teachers and academic manager)
*The course will start with a minimum of 6 participants