|A course designed to help law students and lawyers improve their English communication skills in legal contexts since the vast majority of lawyers in the world deal with commercial law.|
English in use for Lawyers – 30 hours
from: 420,00 € (ex. VAT)
- Law students and lawyers who need to be able to use English in the legal profession
- Interpreters and translators wishing to learn specific terms
- B2 level of English required
30-hour course, articulated in:
- 15 2-hour lessons
Concept & Goals
- To improve reading and comprehension of legal texts.
- To improve the learners’ ability in writing letters and memoranda
- To strengthen the speaking skills to become more fluent in meetings, presentations, interviews and discussions
- The practice: bodies, types of law, types of court, documents, structure of law firm.
- Company law: type of company, corporate governance, changes in a company.
- Contract law: contract formation, negotiating, understanding contracts, damage, and remedy.
- Employment law: intro to employment law, justified and unfair dismissal.
- Property law: real property law, case discussion.
- Intellectual law: intellectual property, trade-mark statues.
- Transnational law: secured transactions, negotiable instruments, debtor and creditor, competition, and commercial law.
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
Luxembourg Business Register # : B248141 – Ministerial Authorization #: 10114513 / 0
€ 590,00 (+ VAT)
€ 490,00 (+ VAT) – AIIC Members and G2E Partners
€ 420,00 (+VAT) – Students
*The course will start with a minimum of 6 participants
Étudiants, Standard, Organismes Partenaires G2E