|A course designed for people working or planning to work in the engineering sector and who want to improve their professional communication skills in any branch of engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil, and IT).|
English in use for Engineers – 30 hours
from: 420,00 € (ex. VAT)
- Engineering Students, engineers, technicians and technical managers.
- Interpreters and translators wishing to learn specific terms
- B2 level of English required
30-hour course, articulated in:
- 15 2-hour lessons
Concept & Goals
- Technology and how it works: functions, applications.
- Common materials: describing materials, describing properties, quality issues.
- Shapes and features: describing components, 3D features.
- Working with drawings: dimensions, scale, solving design problems.
- Dealing with problems: technical problems, causes and solutions.
- Ideas and solutions: improvements, redesigning.
- Health and safety procedures: precautions, regulations, safety training.
- Monitoring and control systems: automated systems, control systems, giving figures.
- Testing and experimenting: exchanging views, comparing results
- Suitability and performance: describing suitability and performance, types of forces, limitations.
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
Luxembourg Business Register # : B248141 – Ministerial Authorization #: 10114513 / 0
€ 590,00 (+ VAT)
€ 490,00 (+ VAT) – AIIC Members and G2E Partners
€ 420,00 (+VAT) – Students
*The course will start with a minimum of 6 participants
Étudiants, Standard, Organismes Partenaires G2E