- Engineering Students, engineers, technicians and technical managers.
- Interpreters and translators wishing to learn specific terms
- B2 level of English required
30-hour course, articulated in:
- 15 2-hour lessons
Concept & Goals
- Technology and how it works: functions, applications.
- Common materials: describing materials, describing properties, quality issues.
- Shapes and features: describing components, 3D features.
- Working with drawings: dimensions, scale, solving design problems.
- Dealing with problems: technical problems, causes and solutions.
- Ideas and solutions: improvements, redesigning.
- Health and safety procedures: precautions, regulations, safety training.
- Monitoring and control systems: automated systems, control systems, giving figures.
- Testing and experimenting: exchanging views, comparing results
- Suitability and performance: describing suitability and performance, types of forces, limitations.
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued
Luxembourg Business Register # : B248141 – Ministerial Authorization #: 10114513 / 0
€ 590,00 (+ VAT)
€ 490,00 (+ VAT) – AIIC Members and G2E Partners
€ 420,00 (+VAT) – Students
*The course will start with a minimum of 6 participants